Monday, October 13, 2008

Okay, okay!

I know I am so sorry, this weekend has been crazy. I had my scope a.k.a Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (yes a real word) Friday at 1:30 and my mom and cousin got in Friday evening. Here is the scoop with the scope. They found "something" but it was covered with a white mucusish blob, what they think is by body was trying to heal over it and it may or may not fall off. They thought it would be best not to remove it. My throat hurt the next day pretty bad and was really swollen but it is much better now. I am going to call Costco and see what they are willing to pay. I am worried that because they didn't remove it then I don't have proof of what the object was. I thought you all may be gross like me and want to see a pic that they gave me of what it looks like so here ya go...

This is the top of my throat and the upside down V is my vocal cords...I know it is way nasty but I had to share

No comments: