Sunday, October 5, 2008

A little peak into fall...



The last few days around here have been a tad bit cooler, in the 80's. I can't tell you how much I love being able to go outside and walk to the little park close by, or just send Addie out to the patio to play. I can now walk outside and not feel like I walked into a huge oven. Here are a few pics from our little walk to the park to play for a bit. 


                     Our self portrait of our family
               Addie doing her favorite thing...swinging!
       This is her smile when you tell her to say "cheese".
                 Flying Peter Pan style.
                   Being silly on the swing.
              Over all a fun time at the park.

3 comments:

Carla said...

cute pictures carrie! I loved the family shot!

Pepple said...

So adorable!! I love this time of year. Its so hot and muggy (and bug infested) here, thats its only been the last week or so that we have enjoyed the outdoors. Yay for Fall! Addie is such a little doll.

The Goulds said...

I didn't think I could take one more day of over 100! The girls & I have been enjoying our time outside as well.