Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tag #2

My wonderful friend Stacy tagged me..so here it goes...

5 Things about me!

1.) I have a weird thing about vacuum lines, well and vacuums. The lines need to all be the same, like a pattern in a room or rug. 

2.) I have a routine in the shower (I hope I am not the only one that does this)...Wash hair, rinse hair, wash body, put in conditioner, wash face, and rinse hair.

3.) I text way to much...I often text a whole message with out looking. 

4.) If I take a nap I ALWAYS wake up with a really bad headache. 

5.) Anytime we go to a store or a restaurant and they ask do you want to donate a dollar to this foundation or whatever, I can't say no...I always feel so guilty if I do. Today I was asked twice...and donated 2 dollars to two great causes. 

I tag Clarissa, Amber, and Heather.

The rules: Link the person(s) who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog. Share 5 things that others probably don’t know about you. Tag fellow bloggers. Visit their blogs to see what they put! Enjoy…

2 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

i'm the same way about naps. it really sucks, because i love a good nap... and need one almost daily. it's one of those "which is worse" things... being cranky because i'm tired or being cranky because my head hurts?

Heather said...

I have a routine in the shower that I strictly follow also. =D