Friday, October 10, 2008

Someone hears me..

I went and saw my doc yesterday and she said my throat was infected and she put me on something for it. I got home and Brian was bugged(as I was) and said we should just go back to the ER until they do something or get you in to a gastro doc. We went in and the same doctor walked in I seriously wanted to punch him in the face. He treated me the same as he did the other day and was a totally jerk. Finally I guess I bugged him enough to call the gastro doc on call and he told me his office would get me in with his parter in the morning. I went in a 9 a.m. and seriously I LOVE this guy. He was amazing and finally didn't treat me like I was crazy. I go into the hospital at 12:30 for them to put me out and do a scope and find this freakin thing in my throat. I was so nervous before he came in cause I knew it was a make or break thing, if he didn't do something then that was it. I will let you know what happens with the scope.

2 comments:

The Goulds said...

I hope they get it figured out. I HATE going to the ER. The doctors there know nothing & they charge you an arm & a leg and then you end up going to your regular doctor anyway.
I think that all the YMCA's do the tumbling class I just don't know when. If you go to their website you can find out when the one in Mesa does it. It's really fun but can get kind of pricey (grandma is paying for Lys to go)

Pepple said...

Oh my I am sorry you are having to deal with this! I am patiently waiting for an update, I hope they were able to find out whats going on...then I would totally put Costco on the hook for the medical bills! What an ordeal!