Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've made a choice..

Alright everyone! I think I made a choice about this airport swine flu stuff. I was never overly comfortable with Addie going, I asked my awesome friend April to watch Addie. Her being the wonderful person she is she said of course. Brian and I are just going to go. I think I am more comfortable with it that way. As Adult we are so much more aware of what we are doing and touching. I will be ready to strike with my bottle of Purel at any moment. I will definitely ask them before we go how they are feeling and if they have any symptoms, and to please wash their hands well. I really want to see them and I think we will be okay. We will definitely wash hands and stuff before and after we see them. It's not like we are going to be making out or anything with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about this Carrie...things can get pretty crazy at an airport. Just make sure you REALLY concentrate on NOT making out.

Pepple said...

Have fun!! Sounds like a good choice.