Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yay for visitors!

My sister Chris called me when we were in Disneyland and asked if she could come visit this week. Of course I said YES! I miss her so much! She came in on Wednesday evening and left tonight. We had a great visit. I love having her around and feeling like I don't have to be anything but me. She totally gets me and I get her, I love having a sister. We always have a blast together and this trip wasn't any different. She is my best friend, and has been there for me through everything. I love you Chris, thanks for coming out!

We were even able to seek away for a little bit on Friday night to have some girl time..


Addie LOVES her Aunt Chris. She even got to have her as her snuggle buddy for a few nights.


On Saturday we went to Tempe Town Lake and watched a wake boarding competition. The weather was amazing and we all enjoyed watching all the excitement.











After we took Chris to the airport we decided to take Addie to the park to run around and play. She loves playing in the sand and I found a new sand toy for her at Target for 2 bucks. She had a great time!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun that your sister came! I love the picture with you three girls and Addie is closing her eyes and has her tongue out!! So cute! Did she get a hair cut? It's really cute!

Anonymous said...

Yeah she did. Chris cut it! I think it is so cute!

Carla said...

I hope Taryn and Addison can both have a sister someday! I can't imagine life without them! ps I love the picture of addison on the swing. She is so cute!