Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Earth Day!

I was at Walmart the other day getting stuff for our river trip and I saw this shirt for $6 and got it...we have been trying to do little things here and there to help save energy and be a little more earth friendly. Like the energy saving light bulbs that last 3 times longer then normal ones, or using reusable grocery bags.. I just want our kids and grand kids to have a good environment to grow up in and at the rate we are going who knows what kind of shape the earth will be in 75-100 years. So go out and buy a $6 shirt at walmart and support Earth Day on the 22 of this month there is a bunch of different ones!!

1 comment:

Heffs said...

YOU GO CARRIE!! I LOVE USING EARTH FRIENDLY PRODUCTS. I HAVEN'T QUITE MADE THE GROCERY BAG SWITCH, B/C I WOULD HAVE TO BUY LIKE 100 OF THEM... BUT I DO HAVE ALL ENERGY LIGHT BULBS AND HAVE ALL NEW ENERGY STAR APPLIANCES AND NOW STARTED USING GREEN WORKS SPRAY FROM CLOROX FOR CLEANING UP MESSES... IT WORKS GREAT AND SMELLS GOOD TOO! WE ALL HAVE TO PITCH IN TO DO OUR PART...