Monday, April 21, 2008

For all who would like to support me...

Let me preface this by saying that I know everyone has different political tastes, and I'm not here to convert anyone. With that being said, a co-worker and I worked together to put this 30 second ad together for a contest for Barack Obama. The winner will receive 20k in video equipment/supplies, not to mention the notoriety that will come with having a nationally televised piece of work. So please if you would, follow this link http://obamain30seconds.org/vote/?v=view-1974-NVPke2 and vote for our video and support me in my endeavors to futher my education and refine my skills in video editing which is the area I truly hope to make a career for myself and our family. It will require you to put in your email address and name, however from what I've been told from the party hosting the contest, this is only to insure that people are not cheating the system by voting for themselves over and over again.


Thanks again for your willingness to support me!

1 comment:

Kira =] said...

I didn't know you were into video editing. Ben does that, too! Did you read the entry about his new editing station he's getting at work to play with? http://tinyurl.com/4palkg