Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We're here!!

We arrived in Colorado Springs Monday night at about 8. My nieces and nephews didn't know that we were coming so it was a really fun surprise. We went to have lunch with the boys yesterday, it was the first time I saw them cause they didn't come to the airport to get us. Addie is all thrown off with sleeping and napping. She didn't take a nap on Monday and slept for about an hour in the car, did go to sleep til 1:30 a.m. that night. Decided that 6 hours of sleep was enough and woke up. Yesterday she took a nap and didn't go to bed til 12, woke up at 8:30 a.m. I was finally able to get some sleep. Hopefully we will be able to get back on track soon. We don't have any big plans today, just hanging out. I am going to have wait til I get home to post pics cause my sisters Internet is horrible. I'm going to try and do little updates here and there.

1 comment:

Valeri said...

Hey it was fun yesterday! Thanks for driving out to see us. :)