Thursday, April 17, 2008

A few things...

Three things...
#1 I have heard from a few different people and on Oprah about this book "A New Earth". Everyone says it is amazing and is a life changing book. I figured it would probably do me some good. I bought it tonight and I'm so excited to read it. I just need to take the time for me and do it. I will let you all know how it is as I go.

#2 For us this is HUGE. I just put Addie to bed for the first time with out a milk sippy. I know it's horrible that I have let it go on this long, and hopefully it's not too late and her teeth won't rot and fall out. She asked for milk and I said no you have a water sippy and we just brushed the germs off. You can drink water. She said okay. I kissed her hands and walked out. NO CRYING, YELLING, OR SCREAMING. She's alseep. I just had to share in my moment of joy.

#3 I learned the hard way on our flight to Hawaii that any car seat that you want to take on board has to have this aircraft approved sticker, ours just happened to be ripped off. We were unable to use the car seat on both of the 6 hour flights. I didn't want to go through that again. I bought a car seat tonight from walmart for 45 bucks. It is a really nice one too. We have needed a second one for a while. I brought it inside after I got home and I fitted it to Addie. She has been watching A Bugs Life in her seat eating popcorn. She is so silly. She is all about making crazy faces once the camera comes out. Here's a few pics.

No comments: