Friday, April 11, 2008

I think it's over...

I think we have our crazy girl back. After 5...YES 5 days of the flu I think it's done with Addie. Barfing, fever, and the nastiest watery poop i have ever had to clean up in my life. She got it all. Today she was doing alot better, more her "normal" self. Running around being crazy, eating and drinking pretty much whatever she wanted. She kept it all down. Just thought I would pass on the update. As for me and my Karma wound it is starting to heal but looks like I am dying of some NASTY lip fungus. I hope everyone has a great weekend..peace and love

3 comments:

Kira =] said...

I'm sooo glad that's done with. I've never had to deal with a baby that sick before. It's miserable having a miserable baby. At least things are looking up for your weekend. =]

the happy thomas family said...

so glad she is feeling better. i know it couldn't have been any fun.

Valeri said...

Glad it's over... it's horrible having a sick kid. I'll email you about the salad.