Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another day...

I had the car today so I thought I would try and get out with Addie. We decided to go to the park. Addie took her bike and rode around, played on the playground and chased the ducks around( one of her favorite things to do at this park).






After the park I headed over to Target where I needed to get a few things. Me being the mother of the year that I am I had never thought to get Addie popcorn while we were there until I saw a old man walk out with some. Thinking to myself this could make the shopping a little more enjoyable for me, I therefore got the popcorn. The picture speaks for itself..



On the way home from picking up Brian from work I saw how amazing the sunset was. It made me sad cause I miss being able to see ALL of the sunset. I would have to drive about 45 min out of town to be able to see it...but here is part of it...I stuck my camera out the window and pointed it towards the sunset when I was stopped at the off ramp light. I thought it was beautiful!

1 comment:

The Stratton's said...

What a great day! I can't believe that sunset-its totally unreal. You live in a gorgeous place!