Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yay for date nights...

Last night Brian and I went on a much needed date night. We had been trying to get our for a while but our favorite babysitter has been busy...(No worries we still love you). My great friend Nancy offered to keep Addie for us so we could get out. We went and had a a great dinner at On The Border, then went to go bowling. We hadn't been in a LONG time but that was something that we did a lot dating, we had a GREAT time.

The lovely couple self portrait




Brian...being Brian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! Ryan and I went on a date Friday night. Only our second date since he has been born. And Ryan's parents watched Taiton, over night!! It was actually the first time I have ever been away over night from Taiton. It was really relaxing!

Carla said...

I'm glad that you two were able to get out...I wish I could have helped with that...maybe another time! It looked like a great date!