Thursday, November 6, 2008

Not quite Mother of the year...

I know I haven't been the greatest about posting pics lately. I have not been carrying around my camera but I will change that now. The weather has been awesome the last few days, Addie and I have been getting out and going to different parks and playing outside a bunch. It's been good for the both of us. Here is a picture from today of her on our patio playing on her slide.

I can't believe that she will be 3 next month. Where in the heck has all the time gone, I feel like yesterday she just started walking. It's nuts. She is starting to talk in full sentences for the most part....Here is a few funny things she has said lately.

* Last night Brian was teasing her and she was saying she wanted to color and he knew what she wanted but said oh you want to cuddle? She grabbed the magna doodle that she wanted to color on and said " Dad, this what me talking about!"
*On Halloween I had her go potty before I put her costume on her and as she was trying to go she said " Me so excited! Happy Halloween!"
*She's been into the just kidding thing lately...A while ago I told her she needed to sit down and eat or she would need to go to time out. She started to try and stand up on her chair and I looked at her and she let out a big fake laugh and said " Mom, me just kidding."

I am totally brain dead right now so I will try and be better about posting pics and little updates..
*

2 comments:

The Goulds said...

3? Wasn't it just yesterday when us & the andersens were in your family room getting ready to eat food valeri brought because someone made you a weird meal? I remember her being so tiny & you burping her. Crazy how time flies huh? It has been so nice getting outside again!!!

The Stratton's said...

I love the quotes from her.
Kids really say the best things--and if you don't write it down it just mooshes in your memory. LOL.
(I love the new background BTW)