Monday, November 10, 2008

A great weekend...

We were able to escape for a few days this weekend and go up to Pinetop. It's about an hour and a half past Payson. One of Brian's cousins needed some help moving some stuff out of a cabin about 3 hours away. We had a great time just sitting around playing card games and talking. It was a much needed get away. Thank you so much Mike and Katie for you friendship and just being amazing people, we are so blessed to have you in our lives. On our way home we got caught in a snow storm and we had stop and cover the washer and dryer with a tarp. I decided to get Addie out for a second. She LOVED the snow and thought it was so fun! I took a few pics and here they are....

Addie and I


Mike, Katie, and Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH how fun. I don't think I would have thought to get Taiton out!