Saturday, November 15, 2008

A few funny things..

I love this stage with Addie...I love watching the wheels in her head turn while trying to put words together to make a sentence. She cracks me up...
Yesterday we were leaving to go run some errands and there is a dog at the corner condo that has a dog. It loves to hid until right when you are walking by, then it jumps up on a table and scares the crap out of you...as we were walking by the dog started barking at us and Addie yelled out "NO, stupid dog!" I couldn't help but laugh cause I have wanted to say a lot more then that to that dog and the owner.
This morning we were looking at the little puppy cam thing online that she LOVES. All the puppies where out of the little bed area so we couldn't see them. I showed her that they weren't in there and he said..." Oh, darn it."
She says things all the time that make me laugh out loud. I just need to remember to write things down...I'm not so great with that.

No comments: