Thursday, November 20, 2008

Monsters Inc.

Addie has a new movie obsession with Monsters Inc. We got it on Netflix yesterday and that's all she wants to watch. I am going to go to a used movie and book store tonight to get a VHS ( they are much more durable). We just finished round 3 of it today. She is starting to get more into movies, and understand what is going on. There is a part in the movie where Sully and Mike lose Boo, she looked at me at seriously looked like she was going to start crying and she said " They lose baby". Also when they do the "out takes" at the end there is one where Sully is running and slips on the floor, Addie did a little laugh and said "This crack my up"...as in this cracks me up. It's not the first time she has said it but still it made ma laugh. I love the movie but a mom can only watch one movie so many times before you want to go nuts!

2 comments:

Pepple said...

So cute, I love this movie! Lola is all about Barney lately...oh how I would love a little Mike and Sully in our house instead of the big purple dino. Have fun with the new obession.

Valeri said...

Chloe also LOVES Monster's, Inc. Although right now her obsession is Mary Poppins! Shoot me now.