Monday, May 26, 2008

As our 3 day weekend comes to a close

We were lucky enough to make a last minute decision and take a quick trip to San Diego for the weekend. It was one of the best weekends I think we've had out there yet. It was nice spending time with my brother, and he and I were able to go to a graduation party with some long time friends on Saturday night. Our 3 day weekends always seem to fly by way too fast in San Diego.

P.S. - we got WiiFit and there's some fierce competition in this house to get the farthest ski jump record, so far KP holds the record of 162m, Carrie's in 2nd with 153m and apparently I'm still stuck on the ski lift...I guess I just need to log some more time on the Wii, if I can pry the balance board away from the girls. Who woulda thought a game geared towards light exercise could be so fun!

No comments: