Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Bug's Life!!

Everyone knows how kids can be with movies, once they find one they like they watch it over and over and OVER again......Addie has been crazy about all kinds of bugs for a while now, I thought she would like A Bug's Life. She watched it the night we got it and honestly watched it once if not twice a day since then. In the movie there is a part where the mean grasshopper tells the ants to double the order of food that they are supposed to gather for them. For some reason Addie thinks that is the funniest thing ever, I have no clue why but she does. I tried a million times to upload a video of her saying "Double the Order"...but for some reason it keeps getting some error...so I'll try later...

1 comment:

Kira =] said...

yeah, Carlise's vice for the longest time was Happy Feet. It's in hiding right now to maintain my sanity. =]