Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Java is done!

Yay!! My 10 weeks of Java programming at UoP is finally over. I can easily say it was the most challenging courses I've seen thus far, and the final week was especially stressful considering I had a team made that obviously planned to have us do all the work and get all the credit. Unfortunately he didn't know that I emailed the instructor letting him know how little effort he made to work with the team, and that his code was broken and never worked from the get-go...so maybe he'll learn for his next poor team mates to actually put forth some effort.

Anyway, 10 weeks was a lot of Java, but I can honestly say I learned a lot and took away some great basic understanding of Object Oriented Programming in general. I think I probably would've enjoyed it more had I been afforded the opportunity to cover the same material, only in a slightly longer timeframe but at this point there's no use in crying over spilled milk.

Also, I gotta say thanks to my neighbor Adam for helping me through some of my rough patches through this class! Your help is appreciated :)

1 comment:

Carla said...

Congratulations Brian. It must be one of those things that totally kicks your butt in the beginning, or maybe the entire time, but then you accomplish it well and it doesn't conquer you! That's got to be the best feeling ever. Actually, I know it is!