Thursday, May 1, 2008

We're HOME!!

Addie and I got in last night at about 9 p.m. I have a million things I have to do because we are leaving to go out to the river for the weekend when Brian gets home from work. Addie is all jacked up with sleeping she went to bed at 11 and woke up at 6:15. For me and her that is not enough sleep to recover from our trip and being sick. I am hoping that she will take a nap. I need some sleep too. I am having issues getting motivated to want to unpack from our CO trip and repack for the river trip...I just wish I could sleep all day then maybe just maybe I would feel like doing something. We had a great trip. I will upload pics and stuff when we get home from the river.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm glad that you made it back okay. But I am sorry that you are sleep deprived. Good luck with the river trip. Have Gloria take Addie and catch up on some sleep. You'll be a happier "you" if you do!