Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Finally...

Okay, Okay, OKAY!!! I know it's been forever but I promise things have been nuts around here. We went to Colorado, the day after we got home we left for the river. We got home Sunday night and one of my very best friends is coming tomorrow to live with us for the summer. I am trying to organize the loft so we can move Addie up there. That's what's going on here.
We had a great time in Colorado, it was wonderful to spend some time with Chris and the kids. We were also able to catch up with Valeri and Chloe for a short little park visit, and we also saw John, Carla, Brett, and Taryn. It was wonderful to see all of them. The kids all did well with Addie and for the most part I think she did good with them. It's kinda hard to go from just her and I to being around 4 more kids. She was always busy doing something with someone. I think for sure Addie had a favorite but she spent some good time with all of the kids. Addie also LOVED Chris' dog Casey, she would follow her around forever. Casey was GREAT about letting Addie roll on her, pull her hair, and try and check out her teeth. I also decided to be a little crazy and add some PINK to my hair. I have wanted to for a long time now and I thought if anyone can do a great job and pull it off it's Chris. I love it and think it turned out AWESOME. Thanks Chris!
Like I said the day after we got back from CO we left for the river to meet up with Gloria, Vic and her boys Ryon and Criag, and some other awesome family friends Marcia, Paul, Brian, Alana( Brian's GF), Brad, Richard( Brad's Friend), Keith, and Alan. We had a blast. Addie always loves anytime that she gets to spend with her Mimi. She loves following Ryon and Craig around they are always doing something fun. Addie and I went tubing the last day that we were there, she thought it was pretty fun. She kept yelling to Keith "Fast, Fast". Another wonderful river trip to talk about.
Addie's little buddy Hayden just turned ONE a few weeks ago. We went to his party and had a great time playing in the water, eating cake and pizza, we also got to ride on this cool little train all around the park. Addie thought it was pretty cool. We hope you had a great birthday Hayden. Thanks for being our friend.
On Monday Nancy and I decided to take the kids to the new little park that has awesome water toys and a COVERED playground. The kids had tons of fun getting out and getting wet.
The slideshow of all the pics is pretty long cause there is pics from everything I just blogged about. Enjoy!

a

1 comment:

Carla said...

Carrie, I loved the update and all of the pictures. Ohhh...the many adventures of Addison! And the river looked like it was a lot of fun. I'm bummed there was no picture of Brian's old flame. hehehe. And if anyone can laugh about that......I can. John has me around his old girlfriends all of the time!