Friday, May 16, 2008

WATCH OUT!!

I put Addie down for a nap yesterday afternoon. She is kinda mad but was really tired and needed to take a nap. She didn't really make much noise so I thought she was sleeping. I checked on the video monitor and she was laying down, I thought she was sleeping. KP and I started watching a movie, soon into it I fell alseep, a few min later I heard Addie talking. I decided to go up and see what was going on. I could smell it half way up the stairs and I knew I was in for it.It took all I had to not FREAK OUT on Addie when I walked in and saw this... I am so sorry if this is way too much for ya but I had to show this so people know I am not crazy but I may be soon if this happens again.


4 comments:

Kira =] said...

Oh Carrie! I am so, so, so, sorry you are having to deal with this and clean it up!!!! I don't know how you maintained your cool because I know I would've lost it. Can she undo snaps? Cloth diapers come in snaps and they're the ones I use on Wesley for bedtime & naptime. But he hasn't done anything like that. Maybe Mom will have some help for you. sorry.

On another note, I love how she is censored w/ the crib railing bars. Too perfect!

Carla said...

OHHH MMYYY GOSH! Carrie, that is the sickest thing I have ever seen! OH MY GOSH! I am just sitting here with my mouth hanging open. I am complely speechless!

Valeri said...

That is hilarious! Of course it's easy for me to say that being on the other end of the computer! If it had been Chloe though, she may not have survived the day. I'm so sorry you had to deal with all of that! You'll have to be sure and save those pics for Addie's future husband. Haha!

Heffs said...

LOL!!! I know what you are going through!!!! I am so sorry! Meah Beah use to do this as well...I don't know how many times I cleaned poop out of the crib bars, threw away lots of stuffed aniamls, and bleached linen. To get her to stop we started using onsies that had snaps - she would of course dig in through the sides, but it didn't nearly make that big of a mess. So then we would put the onsies on with pants over the top and pray she didn't take her pants off. She eventually stopped - Matt didn't handle it very well at all, if you could picture your bro. So everytime he would catch her, he would yell at her and tell her she was gross, gross, gross...eventually she stopped! THANK GOD!!!! Good luck, hopefully finger painting with the poop will come to an end.