Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


I pretty much got the biggest surprise last night. Brian and Addie got me a Kitchen Aid Mixer for Mother's Day. I have wanted one FOREVER and just figured that someday I would get one but it wouldn't be anytime soon. Oh how I was wrong. It is possibly the most beautiful kitchen appliance I have ever seen. I made a batch of cookies last night I couldn't wait to whip something up. I hope all of the Mother's and Mommas to be have a wonderful Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Callie said...

That is an awesome appliance!
Somebody should congratulate Brian on a job well done. Who said women don't want appliances as gifts?

Congratulations!

Hope you had a great mother's day!

Callie said...

That is an awesome appliance!
Somebody should congratulate Brian on a job well done. Who said women don't want appliances as gifts?

Congratulations!

Hope you had a great mother's day!

Valeri said...

I am jealous. It's even the color I want! Man! You lucky girl! You deserve it though! Happy Mother's Day.

Carla said...

Carrie, those cookies look beautiful! That is so cool that you got a kitchen aid. A smooth move on Brian's part. How fun!