Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories Tag...

I've been seeing this tag on some friends' blogs and someone finally tagged me so now I have a legitimate excuse to do it myself! :) Here are directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Valeri said...

This probably isn't my favorite memory of you, but one that still to this day makes me laugh.

It was the day you guys moved (or maybe the day before), and I came by your house to drop off my vacuum (I think that's why I was there). I remember walking into a completely empty house (all the furniture had been hauled out), and there you were, sitting on the floor nursing Addie. You had a pony tail on top of your head, no makeup and were wearing kind of frumpy clothes. Clearly you'd been working hard and hadn't gotten any sleep! But to top it all off was the first thing you said to me. It was something like, "I know I look so freakin' hot right now so just try to control yourself!" I guess for anyone else reading this, you just had to be there! But truly, I remember, despite laughing at your comment and the sarcasm in your voice, that you still somehow managed to look so cute - even with that silly pony tail right on top of your head. You poor thing - you'd just been cleaning and packing away and clearly had no energy left. Always makes me smile when I think about it.

And yes, the mother's lounge talks we had were some good times. Can you even believe that was over 2 years ago?

The Goulds said...

Karinocks~ Carrie we have more memories with your husband & our first memory with him was at our little house we were renting right after he was baptized, he came over & played games with us & the Andersens (I don't remember the game) and then I remember coming over & having dinner with you guys & the Andersens after Addie was born. I remember Valeri had brought you guys over dinner because the person from the ward that was assigned to bring you something brought some really weird dish.
We are living in Scottsdale now maybe someday we can all get together for dinner.