Thursday, July 10, 2008

update..

Life isn't so horrible after all. I only have 1 blanket left to make, and it doesn't need to be done till tomorrow evening. My dear sweet husband could tell I was about to lose my marbles so he offered to stay home with Addie so I could go run and get the gifts that I needed to and just be away for a bit. I am so thankful for him and the great husband and daddy he is. I may have added stress to myself but Brian had this Mario shirt that shrank a bunch in the wash so he gave it to Addie cause like her daddy she loves Mario. It is way to big for her to wear for a night shirt so I am going to make a blanket for her out of it..I think she'll love it. I don't have a day it has to be done so I can just take my time.

Oh one more thing..While I was walking into Walmart last night this lady walked up to me with her son and said would I want to buy a silk flower so she could go buy her kids some food. She was talking really fast and just being kinda weird, I told her I didn't have cash but I would buy her a loaf of bread while I was in the store. I go in get the stuff I need, get the lady a loaf of bread, peanut butter, and jelly. I took her the food she said thanks and I walked to my car. A thought crossed my mind, I should watch to see if she gets into a car or walks somewhere. As I sit in my car slowly driving up the parking lot I see her and her son get into a brand new Ford F-350 4 door truck (she was driving no one picked her up). Needless to say I felt abit angry. If she couldn't' afford to buy her kids food then why is she driving a huge gas hog truck?? I feel horrible because I'm sure I have passed up some people that really needed money or food, when now I really don't feel that lady did. I know my nastiness towards this lady and situation totally over shadows the good that I did...but I just wonder if there is anymore honest people in the world...

No comments: