Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh the blur of life....

The last 2 weeks have been a blur...We spent last week in lovely San Diego with Gloria while Brian enjoyed a week away in Mexico with his dad. We had a blast going to a new beach or park everyday. On Friday Glor treated me like a queen sending me off to get a massage for my birthday. That was AMAZING to say the least.
I am home for 5 days to plan and throw a baby shower for a friend, watch Sofia for a day, do a few loads of laundry, unpack and pack again, then leaving Friday night to drive 15 hours with KP back to Idaho to surprise my mom with a week long visit.

I'm not sure how much blogging I am going to be able to do while I am in Idaho but I will try to keep up a little. I know I haven't put any pics up but I will try and put a few of my favorite from our visit in San Diego soon.

1 comment:

Valeri said...

Happy Birthday!!

Hope your mom doesn't read your blog because otherwise you may have just given away the surprise.