Friday, July 18, 2008

Tag! 10 things people don't know about me...

My friend Clarissa tagged me...here we go!

1. I love when I don't wear makeup cause I can rub my eyes...

2. I fly all the time but I always get really sick and nervous before.

3. I am really really shy when I am around people I don't know.

4. I am a freak about deodorant, I put it on in the morning, sometimes once throughout the day, and before bed because my armpits feel sticky if I don't.

5. It takes me at least an hour if not more to fall asleep, I have problems to say the least.

6. I wish I could not care so much of what other people think and or say about me, I am getting better about it.

7. My "fang" teeth make me crazy one is longer and pointier her then the other one.

8. I should really be cleaning my house right now so it isn't a mess when we leave for San Diego.

9. I want to be done having children before I turn 30.

10. I have pretty much any color of flip flops you can think of.

I tag, Heather W., Kira, and KP.

1 comment:

The Stratton's said...

My favorite is the deodorant! love your list!