Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Morning After...

I woke up at 7:30 a.m. to Addie standing next to the bed saying "me awake mommy"...I was slightly surprised that she slept through then night cause the last weekish she has been waking up for a drink or to go potty around 2 or 3. So, overall I think she did great with the bed rail. I thought it would be much more of a fight then it really was. I'm sure we will have our fair share of those nights though...

We are heading out to Yuma tomorrow night to spend the 4th of July weekend on the river and hangin out with Brian's dad Bruce, his GF Adell, and a few other people...It will be nice to get away and spend some time in the water...I am hoping to get my butt out of the water wakeboarding but it's been a while so who knows how that will go. Have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone!!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Precious moments of parenting...both kiddos woke up at 5:30am this morning. I tried to have both of them get back into bed with me. It did not go well. I walked in with Brett and Taryn goes, "HIII BRETT!" I was like shhhh....lay down. Then like 5 minutes later Taryn says, "mama...a....hungry." Well, here we go....starting the day at 5:45am!!! Ugh!