Thursday, September 11, 2008

5 more classes till completion...

So its been a while since I've visited our family blog, let alone posted.  Anway, I've been very busy with work, school, and a freelance job I'm doing for Carrie's sister's company.  They wanted their logo redesigned.  The good news is I'm pretty sure I'm done with the logo project, and I only have 5 more classes till I'm done with my degree which means my very last day of school for my Bachelor's degree will be March 16th.  So unless something forces me to have to take an unexpected break, I will be done with just a few days to spare before my birthday.  Yay for me!


btw - Don't you all think Carrie picked a great layout for our blog??  We don't often agree on layouts, but I totally love the one she picked this go around!

3 comments:

Valeri said...

Congrats, Brian! That is a HUGE accomplishment and you should definitely be proud of yourself. It's so nice when the light at the end of the tunnel is visable.

Carla said...

Way to go Brian! That is sooo exciting! Keep on goin strong!

Callie said...

Sounds like you can start counting down Brian. Kudos to you!