Thursday, September 11, 2008

One down, hopefully many more to go!

So I just finished up my first freelance logo design job.  There were a few moments where things were a little frustrating, but overall it was a great experience and from where I stand right now I'm very glad to say that I feel extremely proud of the fact that I was able to deliver something that the decision maker's were very very happy with.  I'm one of those people that cares more about making someone happy than the money I will make from the job.  Not so say that making money is a bad thing, I just take pride in my work and it really makes me feel good when I'm able to get that, "I love it" reaction...its almost always makes the work worth it.

So pat on the back to myself for the first one down and hopefully this will be the beginning of many more to come.

No comments: