Saturday, September 27, 2008

A little long but I couldn't help myself!

ABC Tag!

A is for your age: 24 years old
B is for burger of choice: Teriyaki Chicken Burger from Red Robin...AMAZING
C is for the car you drive: hyundai elantra
D is for your dog's name: No dogs for now
E is for essential item you use every day: Chapstick. It's an addiction. A MUST!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Say yes to the dress on TLC
G is for favorite game: Any card game really
H is for home state: A little bit of everywhere really..mostly Idaho or Oregon
I is for instruments you play: At one point in time I could play the piano, I would love to start again
J is for favorite juice: Simply Orange with no pulp
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick:....I shouldn't say but there is a few at this point in time
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: We got pizza tonight so Barro's Pizza
M is for your favorite Muppet: Animal....he is pretty much Addie
N is for number of piercings: One in each ear and my nose.
O is for overnight hospital stays:. 3 nights. 2 when I had Addie and 1 when I was little
P is for people you were with today: Mostly Addie, Brian, and Brian's cousin Mike...oh and Jess, Katie, and Katie's sister
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: What quiet time?? I wish...If Addie is sleeping then watch a movie.
R is for biggest regret: A few but you live and learn.
S is for status: Happily married for 3 years.
T is for time you woke up today: 8 a.m.
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I was deaf when I was little for a few years
V is for vegetable you love: Corn
W is for worst habit:
X is for x-rays you've had: alot..knee , arm, hand, foot, and my lungs.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Pizza
Z is for zodiac: Leo

I would like to tag Valeri, Katie, Stacy, and Jen.

The Rules:-- Link the person(s) who tagged you.-- Mention the rules on your blog.-- Fill in your own info.-- Tag fellow bloggers.-- Visit their blogs to see their info! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Valeri said...

You were deaf? Holy cow! Glad that got cleared up! :) I'll do this soon. Thanks for tagging me.