Monday, September 8, 2008

What? It's not Christmas time?

I now have Addie's cold/cough.... we went through 2 1/2 boxes of tissues yesterday....it sucks but that's life i guess..
I found myself about a week ago in the mood for Christmas music. I know, I'm weird. It was over 100 degrees outside, and sure enough I put it on. Just hearing Silent Night puts a smile on my face. I think in a way it was just my way of wanting this heat to be over. I love Christmas music though, it just brings back great memories and warm and fuzzy feelings. We are driving to Idaho this Christmas, and for the first time since our wedding all four of my siblings will be together with all the kids...We are so excited..

2 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

Carrie, I don't think you are crazy. I listen to Christmas music all year long! It is by far my absolute favorite :) I hope your cold goes away soon. That is absolutely no fun. Love ya tonz!!!

the happy thomas family said...

we listen to christmas music all year long. i have a christmas playlist on our blog... christmas is my favorite. hope you all are doing well and that the cold goes away soon!