Friday, September 26, 2008

I have a thought!

I have been thinking about "famous" people that are good looking...I thought this could be fun if all of you make it fun. I am always interested in other women's opinion on who they think is "hot". I have a confession, Brian agreed with me so I don't feel bad. I have a mild crush on Anderson Cooper. He has worked a little bit of everywhere on T.V. but now works on CNN.
I just think he is a totally stud and even with gray hair I think he is a hunk!




Who do you have a little thing for?? Come on and play along!

After I posted this Brian wanted to do a post saying this...


To clear the air, I told Carrie I understood how she found Anderson Cooper attractive. I did not agree that he was in fact "hot". I like girls too much, more specifically my wife, to be bothered with Anderson Cooper.

2 comments:

Valeri said...

Brian, I'm glad to know you don't dig dudes. HA HA!

Funny you mentioned Anderson Cooper and how his grey hair is partly what attracts you to him. For nearly the same reason, I find John Stewart attractive. But I'd say my biggest celebrity crush is Daniel Craig (the new James Bond). OMG, HE IS HOT!!!!!! The new movie comes out on my due date, and I'm hoping if I haven't gone into labor yet, going and seeing him on the big screen will get me wound up enough that from the hospital we'll head straight to the hospital. Haha. Okay, so I'm not that obsessed with him, but he's definitely a hottie, I think.

Valeri said...

Okay, I meant to say from the THEATRE we'll head straight to the hospital. I'm tired, what can I say?