Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A few birthday wishes..

Brian's mom Gloria/ Addie's Mimi had a birthday on Monday...

Just to let you all know I am the luckiest daughter-in-law in the world. Glor is one of my very best friends, a wonderful mother to her son, and to me the most important she loves Addie more then I could ever hope. She is a true insparation to me. I just hope and pray that someday I can be half the woman that she is. Glor I love you so much! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!


Also Yesterday (it's now 12:30a.m.) KP, my partner in crime this summer, also a great friend of pushing 9 years had a birthday! KP is a wonderful kind, caring, selfless, and LOL funny chick! She has worked her buns off to get where she is today and has done it all on her own and I have never heard her once say poor me. KP I love ya tons girl! I wish you nothing but wonderful things to come...CAW CAW!!!

P.S. sorry for my lovely hair I had been wearing a beanie all day..

1 comment:

Callie said...

Awesome tribute to Gloria! And so true. I laugh thinking of my first experience with her; It was a family camping trip and the restroom facilities were less than desirable. But the funniest part was when she and I were ambitious enough to take a paddle boat out into the middle of the lake only to discover we were too exhausted to paddle ourselves back to shore. Just like Glor...always positive, we laughed so hard it made it more hard to peddle.
Sounds like she is lucky to have a Daughter in Law like you.