Friday, January 16, 2009

A morning at the park

Addie decided to wake up way to early this morning, so I thought well we are up we might as well take Brian to work and go play at the park. We packed up her bike and off we went.

Cruising around on the bike..Sippy and baby in the basket.


Chasing the birds..


Swingin like Peter Pan..


Climbing the stairs to get to the crazy slide...


Laughing all the way down the slide..


The smiles at the bottom of the slide..


Silly girl


She is always trying to do things "all by myself" and this one still makes me nervous.


She was starting to get kinda tired from running all around. She was watching a little girl and her dog running around...I thought this pic was cute.


She was so serious..


Over all we had a great time playing at the park...p.s it was 83 today here.

2 comments:

Kara Staples said...

I love the Roxy sweatshirt. And you have to teach me how to put pictures in your title. I'm so lost when it comes to the title. I can't figure anything out!

Pepple said...

The Roxy sweatshirt is so cute! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I can't wait for the weather to be warm enough to go to the park!