Friday, January 23, 2009

Yay for the Zoo!


My awesome friend April invited Addie and I to go to the Phoenix Zoo with her and her girls. We had so much fun! They now have a bunch of little playground areas and it is AWESOME for little kids! I think we spend more time playing then looking at the animals, but it perfect!

This little play ground was a little people by play school!
Addie driving...watch out!


Addie and Zhara on the pony..


Addie trying to get on the sheep..


Addie riding the horse..


Addie on TOP of the farmer guy..


The wallabys were so cute!


The girls all checkin out the wallabys


Addie and Alyssa rode in our stroller together, they thought is was pretty fun. Addie looks like she is about to cry but she was really having a good time! 


Addie and Zhara on the Carousel


Addie and Alyssa


I had never seen a zebra so close..


The giraffes...


This was the pic I took right as we were walking out to the cars, all the girls were pooped.


Thanks so much April for inviting us, we had a great time!

3 comments:

The Goulds said...

We had a blast!! We for sure have to go again!

Evynn said...

Fun, Fun, I can't believe you guys are in shorts...so jealous! I wished you guys lived closer, it'd be fun to do that kind of stuff with you.

Valeri said...

Sniff, sniff. I wish I could have been there.. Oh, I miss you guys!