Friday, January 30, 2009

seriously???

Two things...First..My child woke up at 5, yes 5 a.m. this morning!!! Why? I have no clue! I don't do very well that early in the morning. So long story short, I am tried, and I know today is going to be loads of fun. She is going to be overly tired come noon right when I have plans to meet up with a friend and her little guy.

Two...Heavenly Father is totally watching out for us. Brian got a random call today from his uncle that signed all of our closing papers for our house saying he got a check in the mail for us. WHAT?? REALLY?? Something about left over money from Escro or something...but we could USE that money right now. We are very blessed!

3 comments:

The Goulds said...

I am never not humbled at the way that our Heavenly Father watches out for us & in such small little ways. He always provides just when we need it & I am always amazed at the way that He does it.
I hope that you get a little nap in, it is no fun being tired...I'm not the most patient & loving mother when I'm tired :)

Kira =] said...

Yeah, Wesley has been waking up at 5:45/6ish and he doesn't cuddle in the bed either. It's been hard on me getting errands done since Josie is still sleeping until 8am.

And that is amazing about the house check! He was looking out for us recently, too. Car insurance was due and no funds. The night before I HAVE to pay insurance, our neighbor walks over and gives Ben $200 "just to help us out" (even though we didn't talk about it him). Paying tithing works. =]

Heather said...

That is awesome! And I love your new blog layout, your Addie is sooo cute.