Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just need to vent...

So while we were in Idaho and almost all the family was together ( we were missing Chris' kids) we thought it would be a good idea to go have a big family picture taken. Everything went well during the shoot and now a little over a week later I find out for ONE just ONE 8x10 this dude charges $60 bucks. I'm I crazy or is that a heck of a lot of money for one picture. I would love to buy a pic of each one of the siblings family but with 4 at 60 bucks a pop that is NUTS! I am so bugged. GRRR.....

3 comments:

J. Benson said...

As someone who had done photography as a sort of profession, that is outrageous! You may not remember me but I was friends with Brian and Andrew back in the day a few years ago. I would boycot that price.

Mike and Katie said...

You've been spoiled having access to me as your photographer!!!! :) Actually, that is a pretty standard price for photographers. But it really all depends on how the picture looks.

Pepple said...

Wow, I would be really outraged too! Can you just buy the proofs/righs? If everyone chipped in that might be a cheaper option and then everyone could print what they wanted.